1. Write Java/Groovy code in the Code Editor Below
2. Click on Run button below to execute you code
3. Click on the Publish button to deploy your code
4. Click on the Test URL in Browser button to test your code in Cloud
5. Distribute or embed the URL endpint in your client-applications to use API or service
6. When done, click on the Create New Script button to create a new code script from scratch
Special Note: Press F11 when cursor is in the editor to toggle full screen editing. Esc can also be used to exit full screen editing.